Friday, June 10, 2011

Quick Post about SEO :)

Well, this is just a quick post, but I definitely wanted to share. I know alot of us artists have our own websites. Some free through weebly, and others we spend money on. Now I finally have mine up and running, but I still work on it throughout the day. SweetlyScrapped - Now I love having my website and hopefully it turns out to be a wonderful venture, but at the same time, I know I need to  know alot about SEO because I can't afford to have someone worry about that for me. So I read alot and everything I can. Some of it is easy to understand, other information makes me feel really stupid, lol. So I came across this website while browsing at YOLA as an alternative to my weebly website to design my website. So far it seems like one site has what I want, but not the other and then vice versa. I like simple to understand things when it comes to this :)

Anyways, here is the website if you also sell your handmade goodies on a website and are learning about SEO...

SEO Information..... easy to understand.

Happy Reading!
Emily

No comments: