Monday, April 16, 2012

Printable Sewing Notions Envelope.... Needles....

Happy Monday!!! Here's a free printable envelope for you.... I really thought it was cute and thought it would be really adorable in sepia....

Here's the original image.... 



You're more than welcome to print that out as well!! :)
Would be cute to frame or turn into a collage for your sewing room or as a gift for someone you know who enjoys sewing :) 

And here's the free printable little envelope.....



And as always you're more than welcome to pin them....  :) I hope many people can use them!!! 

XOXO
Emily


3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I'm a keen quilter, and have a large group of friends who also sew, and this is perfect for cards for them....thank you!!!!

Lynden Blossom said...

Thank You!! Lovely and I've sewn since I was 9 - in pre-historic days! ;-}

Margie said...

These are both lovely Emily - thank you "sew much" x