Sunday, April 14, 2013

Guest Design From Free Pretty Things For You...


Hello Lovelies!
For those of you that don't know me, my name is Keren Dukes and I am the gal behind Free Pretty Things For You and a contributor over at Shabby Blogs..
I want to thank Miss Emily for having me over today! She is such a sweetheart and such a talented generous soul to us all :) I appreciate her greatly! She also mentioned, that you all go gaga for Roses! Since I don't ever want to disappoint, I wanted to share a gorgeous Romantic Rose Web Banner with matching button and multicolored printable Bookmarks!  


You could even add your own text to the bookmarks to give it a personalized touch.
To Download Bookmarks, Click HERE

 Would love for you to visit me sometime! Here are some of m latest Freebie and Diy's.

You could also find me
Much Love! 
xo, 

9 comments:

Two Shades of Pink said...

Keren...you are awesome and amazingly talented. Proud of you friend!

malia said...

Wow what absolutely special and beautiful freebies. My head is spinning with the possibilities! Thank you Free Pretty Things for You + Sweetly Scrapped! xo

Lynden Blossom said...

Keren - These are amazingly lovely! Thank You so very much for sharing them with us! I'll come visit your blog - ;-} (Thank You, Emily, for 'sharing Keren'!)
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog/

TwinkleToes2day said...

Thank you Emily for bringing Keren over to visit :D and thank you Keren for sharing more of your free pretty things. I will be visiting asap, but must go hang out the washing just now :0) Mo

Carolyn said...

OMG! These are amazing! Thank you so very much for sharing your creativity and talent :-)

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Thank you for having me Emily!!
It was so much fun creating such a pretty and fun freebie :)
xo!
Keren

julie said...

thanks for the pretty freebies. thanks for sharing God Bless.

Susan Smith - Starsunflower said...

Lovely banners! Thank you sweeties for sharing such wonderful creations.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Nice to see you as a guest here Keren. Your roses banner and other goodies are wonderful. Thanks Emily for inviting her to be here. Both of you do incredible work and inspire many. Thanks for all that you both share so generously. ~ Abby